Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No Walk in the Park

C went to work with me today and got some loving from my coworkers while I got a few things done. I had planned on taking C-Money to the baseball field today after work since he spent the day with me and it was so nice outside, but Billbowski had to go out to another baseball field, so we went to the grocery store instead.

CB surveyed the produce to pick out what he wanted me to make for him.



"Mom, are you seriously taking my picture in the grocery store?!? You are ridiculous. I hope no one I know sees us."

After I publicly shamed finished shopping with C-Note, I got right to work. I bought a LOT of food because I didn't want to run out any time soon. I am a big fan of freezing his food after cooking in bulk.

Now, he has a choice of green beans



And apples

While cooking all evening was no walk in the park, I still got to spend the whole day with Carter-man, so today was definitely a treat.

Speaking of treat...I am finally getting my hair done tomorrow after nine whole months. I have been channeling Rapunzel with bad roots, but after tomorrow, I'll be back to my normal self again! CB informed me today that he was growing ashamed to accompany me in public with this mop I've been sporting. Perhaps a haircut and highlights can help get me out of this funk I've been in lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment