Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fueling the Fire


Billbo Baggins had baseball scrimmages again today, and since he wouldn't get to see CB at all, and since today was such a nice day, I left work a bit early and took C-Bizzle up to the ball park. Two days in a row. I am fueling the fire, creating a monster, paving my own highway to baseball hell, whatever cliche you want to use--I have now joined in on Project Create a Baseball Lover. I mean, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion anyway, so there's no use fighting it. Plus, if I don't take C-Money to the field some, poor Daddy won't see him until May.

Doesn't C look so adorable in Daddy-O's hat?

He felt so cool. He was, of course, the most popular thing going on at the field today. I heard that there was a baseball scrimmage going on, but I'm not sure anyone actually saw it. After he had been passed around to all of the coaches and the majority of the parents, we headed home.

I had to start getting ready for our cousin Gracie's birthday party! She is going to be 4 next week and she is having a princess party (duh). Because I certain that I will only ever have boys, I have NO problem fueling the fire behind G's love for all things pink and girly.


I HAD to get my girl a book, of course, to encourage her to read from a young age, because reading makes you smart. I chose Goldilicious, from the Pinkalicious series, because G-Money tells us on the reg that "Pink is her color." (Note to Mommy, I got this at Target so take it back and exchange it there if G already has this one).
Because I am a nerd, I love a themed gift, and because I didn't want to get booed out of my neice's birthday party, I decided to add a little fun to the book gift and I got her a rad pink costume so she can look like Pinkilicious. I did not get her a unicorn, which would've sealed my fate as the coolest aunt ever, but I did get her a wand. It's the lame one in the picture below. The awesome one is the one I purchased for myself to go with my "princess" tiara (seriously) at Party Works for my party outfit (seriously). I think I'll give it to G, though, because it's much better than the lame little pink one I got in the costume aisle at Target.
In case you were wondering, yes, I will post a picture of myself in my princess tiara from G's party. I know you can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment