Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh Excedrin, Will You Marry Me?

So someone brought home a little cold and gave it to his mother. I am not naming any names, but his name rhymes with Farter and that is what I am calling him until I feel better.

Look at that evil grin...


Since Saturday, I have blown my nose approximately 1536578 times. For that reason, I have had a headache the size of Tokyo for two days now. The Headache (it deserves capital letter treatment, seriously) really started yesterday morning, which was convenient, since Billbo called me to notify me that I needed to run by the old house and tidy it up for a showing in a few hours. I dropped Carter off at the babysitter's house, and then ran (in my work clothes) to the old house to clean it up in hopes that FINALLY, someone would want to buy it.

I do actually have a real job, so I was trying to hurry and clean up the house, but by the time I dropped C-Money off, it was already 9:30 at least. Guess what happened next? I have talked about this phenomenon before . Yep. PING. The &^%*% gas light. What else is new. I am pretty sure there are evil elves following me around and siphoning off my gas so that I run out when I am in a hurry.

I cleaned the house until it smelled like heaven and guess what....the a-holes people who came to look at it weren't interested. I tried not to take offense to the fact that they weren't wowed by my mad cleaning skills.

My head continued to hurt today and my nose was just as runny. I blame my little germ-disseminator.

Who me?


He says he is sorry, though, and I have had some Excedrin (finally). Why I didn't down a whole bottle take some Excedrin at the first sign of this killer headache, I don’t know. It does the trick every time.
Now everybody is happy!
And sleepy. Goodnight.


4 comments:

  1. You and your gas light crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. You would think I'd have learned by now, but I swear, I never look at how much gas I have until that dang light comes on. Idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I cannot believe how big he is getting. Your blog is hilarious! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stephanie! I love yours, too. Remi's nursery is looking so cute and you're about the cutest preggo ever!

    ReplyDelete