Monday, March 7, 2011

The Other Love of My Life

I mean, C and Billbowski are of course the loves of my life, but there is another man. Like Usher said, "this is my confession." Some of you who know me are aware already, but I don't think anyone knows the extent of my obsession. I stayed up until all hours of the night last Saturday with him. He always keeps me interested and I never tire of his company.

I am talking about Harry Potter. I recently re-read the entire series (I have read the first 4 at least 4 times, but the last one, I had only read once). I got to the final book of the series, The Deathly Hallows, on Friday. Having only read it once, right when it first came out, I barely remembered anything about it. I think the first time, I was so excited that I flew through the book to see how it all ended. This time, I tried to tell myself to take it slow. I was unsuccessful. I found myself finishing the book at 2:45 a.m. Sunday morning. Seriously, I stayed up until nearly 3 in the morning, not partying, but reading Harry Potter.

I am aware that this may make me the world's biggest loser, but I love HP and I am not afraid to let the world know. I shouldn't hide my love in shame anymore.

Please don't stop reading my blog in judgment. I couldn't think of what else to write about today, since I haven't been to the grocery store and nothing particularly interesting happened today. Also, I cannot get my mind off of HP.

1 comment: