Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pure Luck

Unless you live under a rock, you're probably aware that today is St. Patrick's Day. For reasons unknown and un-researched by me, St. Patrick's Day and LUCK go hand in hand. Lucky for me, it was my lucky day!

I loved this movie when I was younger.

First, as I mentioned yesterday, the people at my awesome salon called to let me know that there was a cancellation in my girl's schedule, so I got in a week early! Then, we had amazing weather and I got done with my hair appointment in time to head over to the baseball park to hang out with my two men.

It got a little windy, and we stayed for a couple of hours, but lucky for CB, I thought to bring a jacket, some yummy homemade food, and a bottle.

It got a little colder, but lucky for us, Daddy-O has a stash of sweats at the field.
When we got home, we showered off the baseball field smell and got all fresh and clean.

Luckily, I had some cheesy St. Patty's Day pajamas for C-Money to sleep in. He is getting used to my embarrassing him on the reg. Wouldn't want anyone to pinch my little man in his sleep!

Look at that angel face.
Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment