Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week in Recap

This week has been hell a hot mess busy. So busy, in fact, that I have not had a second to myself to sit and write. Whether or not anyone else has missed me, I have missed my daily blogging routine.

Here's a quick recap of the week:

Monday: As an office, we got up obscenely early when the rest of the working world wakes up and made our way down to the Fed Ex Forum to attend the Get Motivated Seminar featuring several famous speakers (including Rudy Giuliani, Colin Powell and Laura Bush). We figured there had to be a "catch" to this seminar as it only cost $10 for the entire office to attend. We didn't know it was going to be a shameless sales pitch pep talk for losers forum for selling wealth management classes and software. I was mildly disappointed until this clown got on stage, at which point, I was disgusted. He was the foulest, most ridiculous a-hole I've ever seen. After several vomit-inducing references to his sex life, followed quickly by references to his faith in God, followed by statements such as, "this lady just wet her Depends," and "if you raised your hand (indicating you think you are perfect) come up here on stage so I can eat your face off," I was so mortified that I could not stop covering my face with my hands. He was truly the worst public speaker I have ever seen. Still the sheep went down to purchase his product. Sick.

That night, I missed a DSAM Board meeting because I missed the multiple emails memo indicating that the meeting wouldn't be held where we normally hold meetings. My phone had died earlier in the day so I had no access to my email or anyone's phone number and I didn't know what time it was. I sat in the conference room by myself until almost 7, at which time I decided something was amiss as the meeting was supposed to start at 6:30.

Monday 1billion, Holly 0.

Tuesday: Work

Wednesday: HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK!!

I went to dinner with my college roommates, Ryan, Alexis and Anna, as well as Anna's sweet little girl, Ally, her baby to be and Ryan's baby to be, Louis! C-Bizzle came, too. He has a crush on Ally. She's a cougar. We ate at Newk's and just chit chatted and caught up with each other's lives. It was SO good to see everyone. I love these ladies and am so glad we are still in each other's lives.

C wore his new jeans to the party and had an awesome time.

This was his face when I asked him if he had fun with Ally.
Cute butt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment