Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dust Yourself Off


I didn't post yesterday because it was one of those days where I didn't feel like I should infect the rest of you with my negativity. You're welcome.

Buster felt the same way.


Some days are just so frustrating. Do you ever feel like you're just running crawling in circles?

Does it ever get any easier?
I think we all know the answer to that question.

No.

But we keep on keepin on. Or, in the words of Aaliyah, "if at first you don't succeeeeeeed...dust yourself off and try again."

Even though it can seem like too much at times!
And some days just plain suck. Like yesterday. It was a Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day.

My sentiments exactly, CB,

But in the end, it is all worth it.


My sister posted this quote on Facebook the other day and I liked it a lot, so I'll share it with you all.

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow."

I think I have Spring Break envy. That would explain this funk. That, and the fact that people seem to think that "tax return" is code for "run to a lawyer's office and get divorced asap." Not that I'm complaining about the business...goodness knows I need it...but don't these people know it's Spring Break?? I guess not.

Well, I'm obviously taking a Spring Break from cooking. Billbo is in a baseball tournament all week, so stay tuned next week for new and improved recipes. This week, it's margaritas and jello shots leftovers and Subway!







No comments:

Post a Comment