Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Today was a miserably rainy and disgusting. CB and I got pretty stir crazy. Billbo was out of town for the day for a baseball tournament, so we were stuck in the house with nothing to do.



For a while, C-Money entertained himself creeping underneath the bouncy seat and jumper.

"How did I get under this thing?"
"How do I get out from under here?"

C-Note and Berry wanted to go outside, but it was just too rainy all day.
Berry got tired of waiting for the rain to stop, but C-Bizzle remained hopeful.
"Go Away, Rain!"

Finally, C's stir craziness started to get the best of him. When I couldn't keep him out of the fireplace, I decided we needed to get out of the house to do something, rain or shine.

Carter made me do it, Billbowski. How can you say no to that face?
He didn't understand why I let Buster and Berry out but he couldn't go outside with them.
So we went to Target. Oops. I should have known better than to go there as it is impossible to leave without spending the entire contents of your checking account and more.

Like I said, CB made me do it.


Once we got home, C hit the juice.

Clearly, he hasn't learned to handle his drinks.

Maybe I should have some "juice," too.
















No comments:

Post a Comment