Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Danger is My Middle Name

Okay, that is not true. In fact, it is completely false. I hate anything and everything dangerous. I have always been the kind of girl who followed the rules for fear of getting in trouble. I rarely take risks and I do not like to gamble. (I know, this post is making me sound like a superfun rockstar). Safety first.

C-Note has a different idea of fun, it seems. Greeeaaattt.

He wakes up thinking of things to do to make me worry.

"Ahh what to worry mom with next..."
"Perhaps I should try to escape, or at least yank the blinds down on top of me."
"Hmm...not scary enough."
"What if I played with electrical outlets?"
"That's more like it."
"It's so much fun making Mommy run after me as I dive off the bed and reach for the outlets."
Berry is CB's favorite accomplice. Lucky for me, the dogs are worriers, too. Berry is my secret babysitter. My second pair of eyes.



"Wonder if Mom will care if I play in the fireplace."
C-Money is apparently fearless. Here he is, hanging upside down.
More upside down fun.
Where did he get these daredevil traits?

Definitely all boy, that one. I'm sure I'll give him plenty of embarrassing payback.

No comments:

Post a Comment