Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yo Mother...Nature

I can't believe that Christmas is a mere 4 days away! That is insane! Where has this year gone? I thought it would drag on, since I spent the bulk of it pregnant with my little man, but 2010 has absolutely flown by! I would greatly appreciate it if 2011 would slow it down a little so I can enjoy my baby while he is still a baby.

On the topic of Christmas, it is possible that the reason I cannot believe Christmas is this week is because it is about 60 degrees outside. What the heck, mother nature? Get it together! I saw the forecast for Christmas Eve and Day and Channel 5 News says that whatever precipitation we are getting this weekend might turn to snow that evening, but I know they are just trying to get us all excited...it is going to be far too warm for a white Christmas. Boo.

I hope you are all getting in the Christmas spirit and have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment