Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not Today

My mission today: to get up earlier and get to work at a reasonable time. Status: Fail. Time of Arrival at work: 10:37. I know I can do better than that.

Meanwhile, in my adventures in clean eating, I cooked Paradise Island Bean Burgers for dinner. (recipe featured in The Eat Clean Diet Recharged). I was pretty pumped about them and really wanted them to they turn out well. Billy came into the kitchen demanding to know where the meat for tonight's meal was. When I told him there wasn't one, he acted as if I had told him we were eating a meal made of cow dung. Well guess what? Our vegetarian, meatless Paradise Island Bean Burgers were delicious! Even grumpy Billy liked them and asked for another one when he finished his first one. (he didn't get one because I have planned our meal out for the week and his second helping would've thrown everything off).

1 comment: