Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's been a while

I know it's been a while since I posted a blog, but for those of you who were worried that I had fallen off the clean wagon, I am still sticking to it. This week, the LFC (Lawyers' Fat Club) started at work and we all weighed in. As I have said multiple times in earlier blogs, my scale has been broken pretty much since I started this whole process. I was anxious to get on the scale and see that I had dropped 15 pounds or so. Not. So. Much. I was quite disappointed to find that I had only dropped about 7.5 lbs since I started. That was a disappointment, but I am not going to let it slow me down. I think that although the author of my Eat Clean books says you do not have to count calories as long as you are eating clean, I may need to pay a little more attention to what, exactly, I am eating. What I mean by that is, I know that I am eating "clean" foods and I definitely feel better about myself, but I need to pay better attention to the carb/protein/fat ratio than I consume. I also need to step it up with my workout. I have been doing Jillian's Shred, but I have only been doing it about 4 times a week. I think I at least need to kick that up to 5 times if not 6 times a week, especially since it's only 20 minutes! There's no excuse for not doing it! I'd also like to incorporate a little walking (and eventually jogging) into the mix but since it's about 10 degrees outside, I guess that will wait since I'll have no choice but to take my little man with me!

Speaking of little man, I'm going to have to cut this blog a little short because he is ready to eat. That, and I want to fully concentrate on the biggest loser finale! Go Ada!


No comments:

Post a Comment