Monday, December 20, 2010

quickie

Upon the suggestion (insistence) of my co-worker, I am watching the season finale of Sing-Off. I have not watched any prior episodes but she knows how much I love Glee and listening to anyone who is talented at singing. You know who isn't talented? The hosts of Sing-Off. I was totally unimpressed with Ben Folds' a capella skills. Also, with each passing moment in the show, I hate Nicole Sherzinger (sp?) a little bit more. She is a silly girl. She says stupid things and she was a note hog when she sang with that Talk of the Town band. She covered runs like Mariah Carey or something. Gross. I hate when people do that. If you can sing well, you don't need to do all of that mess.

Nothing new to note on the clean eating front except that I am totally obsessed with guacamole and it is delicious on a sandwich. Subway is on board and I appreciate that. Yum. Also, Wholly Guacamole has some 100 calorie packs of guacamole and they are delicious and give a pretty good serving size of the yummy green stuff! Try them out. You are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment