Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Is it me, or is this holiday season screaming by at the speed of light? I feel like I haven't even had time to sit back and enjoy the holiday season. Tonight, in hopes of getting in the holiday mood, my sister and I took C and her two girls to Bass Pro Shop to have their pictures made with Santa. It was FREE and there was no line! I was shocked. I expected the line to be hours long since I had heard the rumor that pictures with Santa were free. It is the best kept secret in Memphis, apparently.

Haley's girls were NOT excited about meeting Santa. Gracie bravely gave her gift request from about three feet away. Haha.







C$ did not care about ole SC one way or the other. I wanted to scan in his picture and upload it, but our upstairs computer where the scanner is has the blue screen of death or whatever that stinking virus is that basically kills your otherwise perfectly operating computer. SO annoying. Here are a few self portraits of me with little man after he had his picture made with St. Nick.



Ignore my face in the last picture. I am not trying to eat my child, despite the look of terror on his face. A nice lady there saw me taking self portraits and offered to take our picture. While I was telling C to "smile," she snapped the shot, hence the maniacal open-mouthed look I am sporting.

I am so excited about Christmas this year! I know that C won't know what is going on or remember this holiday, but it will be so much more fun with a baby. Plus, my sister's kids are perfect ages for a fun Christmas morning! I can't wait! Christmas is my favorite time of year. I just need to slow down and enjoy this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment