Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Beach Post

Warning: Picture overload (and no...these are not the only pictures I took).

This past week, we went on our annual vacation to Destin, Florida. We've been going for several years but this year, there was one big difference...


We made the decision because we didn't want a screaming baby all the way to Florida because we are super rebels, to turn C-Bizzle around 2 weeks before his 1st birthday so that he could enjoy the scenery as we drove.

Once we were there. He was ready for the beach. Can't you tell?
Daddy introduced him to the water, but it turns out, he didn't need much convincing to get right in.
He was a perfect sport and napped on the beach in his cheapo kiddie pool waterbed every day.

He was definitely able to find trouble down there as well.


Bad little thing.
Haha. Yes...I went to get my camera before helping my son up after he fell. Mom of the year.
C was a beach natural, despite his condition. Who says the fair-complected can't enjoy a little fun in the sun? That's why God created 100 spf sunscreen. Seriously.

He really liked loved the sand.


He loved it all.
He even got the chance to chase after an older woman. Look at those cute little beach bums!
I should have known he would not be afraid of the water.
No fear.

No need to alert the authorities. Billbo was standing right there as I took pictures of our fearless child.

I posted this blurry pic in hopes that Billbo will get me a new camera for my birthday because C-Bizzle looks so cute when he's blurry.


For those of you who are worried that I am becoming a sentimental schmuck who only posts baby pictures on my this blog, stay tuned for tomorrow's post: Top Ten Beach Peeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment