Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bonkers

Yesterday, I turned thirty. Today, C-Bizzle turned one. I keep repeating those facts over and over again. I am thirty with a one year old child. It sounds so bizarre and foreign to me, like when you repeat a strange word over and over again until you're not sure you're saying it right. Bonkers bonkers bonkers. That's my go-to funny word. It always makes me laugh. But this is. Bonkers. I am thirty with a one year old.

I'll keep trying it out until it sounds right.

This was about 3 minutes after my whole world changed forever. C$ was letting that nurse know he didn't care for her bedside manner.


Here he was on Saturday, letting me know he didn't care for the amount of icing on his hands when he wanted a drink of juice.

While I may not be wild about the idea of getting older, I am definitely wild about this guy. I love him to pieces and I am his mommy. That is something that sounds just right.

Happy Birthday to my sweet C-man! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment