Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome to the Zoo

C-Bizzle's cousins spent the night this past weekend. I love when they come over and so does C. I get to try my hand as a mother of three and C has someone besides me to play with. They have so much fun together.



They covet each others' "toys."


They love on each other.


They do everything together. Really close to each other. No, really...they have no concept of personal space. I put a "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" sign up, but they blatantly disregarded it. They would be nudists if their prude of an aunt/mother would allow it.


There's a thin line between "hugging" and "wrestling."


See?


In addition to the WWF practice he gets, C loves the cool toys the girls bring over.


Poof, be gone!


It didn't work. Stupid wand. C wants to upgrade to the Elder wand. (You are cool if you know what that means).
More wrestling.



E loves her uncle B. Uncle B loves anyone who will allow him to sleep. Just kidding. He loves his nieces.
Even though he doesn't love the camera.

I love the toys the girls bring over, too. G loves to play dress up, and that is just fine in my book. I know that I will likely have a house full of boys, so I jump at any chance I get for girly activities!
One more believer in my royal Princess status.



G later informed me that she didn't like my haircut and that she liked it long. Ahh the brutal honesty of a 4 year old. G better watch it or I'll have my little princess banish her from my kingdom with his wand :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment