Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Birthday Post--A Mom in Denial

Although I have recently had a significant birthday (cough30cough), I am not ready to come to terms with that milestone.

Nor was I ready for C-Bizzle's 1st birthday. Ready or not, C turned one! Warning: Excessive pictures in this post.

One year ago One year and 14 days ago, this little boy joined our family (five of the hottest days in the history of the world after he was supposed to join our family) and changed our worlds forever.

Do we look terrified? Because we were. Terrified and totally in love.
We took C-Biz home 2 days after he was born and time has rudely flown by since then! We have had so many special memories with this sweet boy.
It's hard for me to believe my sweet pea was ever this teeny. What an angel.
Slow down time. I could live in moments like this one forever.
A visit to Knoxville on a the third Saturday in October...

A visit with Santa...
HUNDREDS of visits to the ballpark...
A visit to Greenfield with Daddy Judge...
Rainy days hanging out with Berry...
A visit to the beach...

A whale of a first birthday... (After several attempts to rotate this picture without success, I decided it was best for my sanity and for B's computer to leave it sideways. You're dealing with a computer genius here, people)
I have loved the first year with my sweet baby, and look forward to the many adventures we'll have as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment