Thursday, April 21, 2011

Giving Props

I have mentioned my puppy Berry many times on my blog. I've mentioned the fact that she is a puppy, and that she drives me (and Buster) bonkers, I rarely ever give her the props she deserves.

She is awesome with C-Bizz. He climbs all over her and she does nothing.

He pulls her hair and she just takes it.
Rib punches don't affect her love for CB.
She thinks he is just as cute as we do.
How could she not?
C-Note loves his Berry. He lights up when she is around.
And he is sad when she is outside and cannot play with him.
"MOM, I want to go outside with Berry. You are lame."

"Just kidding, Mom. You're not THAT lame."
I've actually come to rely on Berry quite a bit because my sweet baby is a wild man and she is super protective of him. (Note the crazed look in his eyes).
I'll need all the help I can get! (At least he's climbing the shelves for books:)

It's strangely quiet and I can't see Berry or Carter (even though the entire room is fenced in) so I'd better go see what they're up to...

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Holly! Seeing that cute baby and that cute puppy is almost too much cute for me to bear. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacey! Lucky for Berry, she is cute and good with Carter. Otherwise, i might "accidentally" leave the door open one day. Just kidding. I love her to pieces but she is much more puppy-like with her behavior than Buster ever was.

    ReplyDelete