Monday, April 18, 2011

I need an old priest and a young priest

This past weekend, I watched my sister's kiddos and tried my hand as a mom of three. I think it went pretty well.

How could it not? Look at those sweet faces...

E
G
The three cousins (it was super hard to get them all in the same picture frame!)
There we go...at least all of their faces are in the picture. Look at G's awesome bed we made her. I'd like to sleep on it.
Saturday, things took a turn for the worse. At first, it seemed things were fine. We went to Payton's 2nd birthday at the Little Gym and it was great. C-Note loved it, even though he was too little for a lot of the activities.
The birthday girl wouldn't stand still long enough to get a pic...but this is her. Happy Birthday, Payton!
Climber.

Crawling
Chewing (this was the first sign that things were taking a turn south)


After the Little Gym, we (me and C) met Daddy and Uncle Jay for a little dinner. C started getting pretty fussy and we headed home. Since that time, I have become more and more convinced that my sweet baby has moved out and Linda Blair has moved in. As I mentioned in a previous post, C has FOUR teeth coming in, all at once. It hurts. I get it. Poor mommy C-Note.

Saturday night, C established his dominance as master of this house. If CB doesn't sleep, no one sleeps. As much as I love my baby's sweet gummy smile, I am ready for these dang teeth to come in so that Linda can leave my house forever.

Note: CB has been really good, all things considered, but any fussiness and bad sleeping behavior is totally out of character for him.

2 comments:

  1. How did you survive with 3 kiddos? I hope Cfeels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were really good and pretty much entertained one another. That is the secret, I think!

    ReplyDelete