Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Hour

We've had a tradition of happy hour for several years now with my family. When it started, my sister (and brother when he was in town) and I would head over to my parents' house on Friday afternoons for drinks and weekly work stories before heading out for the night. Sometimes, dinner was included, but mostly we had a drink or two and chit chatted before heading our separate ways.

Since my sister and I have had children, however, happy hour has changed a bit.

First, we've added a few participants. Second, happy hour is no longer our first stop. It is usually our only stop. We've realized that Grumpy and Geeze cannot say no to these faces, so dinner happens more often than not. Score for the free dinners.


We still have drinks, but they are not the same.

The most important thing about our happy hour remains. The hour is still happy (even more so, I think).

E agrees :)
TGIF.




No comments:

Post a Comment