Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday's Revenge

You may remember, I got one over on Monday recently. Today, she came back to claim her spot as champion of evil. I got up early to get myself and C$ ready because I had court this morning. Court on a Monday morning is not exactly my idea of a good start to a week. Turns out, court was the least of my worries.

When I dropped CB off at the babysitter's house, we noticed that my tire was flat. Fantastico.

Luckily, I was able to quickly swap cars with my father-in-law and I was able to make it to court on time. On the way to court, however, the bottom dropped out of the sky. It was absolutely pouring down rain. I was in a suit and heels, and my umbrella was in my car (in my in laws' driveway). Profanities were uttered.

After court, I found out that they were unable to repair my tire. Awesome. I needed a new tire.

That's not true. I needed two new tires. Apparently, with whatever kind of tires I have, you replace them two at a time, or some nonsense moneymaking scheme like that. Monday reigns supreme again.

Oh, and by the way, to the person who decided to Clampett their furniture onto the back of his car, and then drive in the left hand lane of I-40 from Jackson to Memphis on Sunday, you are a jackass. Your piece of crap furniture falling off your truck nearly caused a 4 car collision and cost me $420 in new tires because we ran over that shiz going about 70 miles an hour. Ass.

1 comment: