Tuesday, April 12, 2011

While I was Out

As all of my multitudes of faithful readers know, I went to Destin, Florida this past weekend with my mom and my sister. My mom won a $1,000 shopping spree at one of the outlet malls down there and Billbo's family has a condo we mooched borrowed, so we left the kiddos and headed south to the beach!

It was a little foggy, but we vampires don't need much sun anyway. We saw lots of wildlife--mainly the millions of cows we saw in southern Alabama on the way back home--but also lots of dolphins! If you look closely, you can see a couple in the pictures below, but there were actually 5-7 of them in the shallow water just seconds before I was able to get my camera out!


The kiddos got lots of cute clothes from the shopping spree, including SUPER cute coordinating (not matching) Easter outfits. Our kids are WAY cooler than we are.

I missed my little C-Money like crazy, but he and Daddy-O made it through the weekend with the help of babysitters without me. Just kidding...B did a great job.

C rudely grew about a foot and got four new teeth while I was away. Okay...the growth part is an exaggeration, but the teeth part is not. Seriously. Four new teeth. I was hurt shocked devastated surprised that he changed so much while I was away!

Some things have not changed, though.

He still loves danger, and now that he is crawling all over the place, he can get into even more of it!


Pulling up on the outlet seems safe...
There, got it out. (Note: I was right next to him, so please refrain from calling DCS).

Mommy's little rebel.

Oh good...he's pulling up, too, and reaching for Daddy's computer.


And chewing on EVERYTHING to help push those teeth through.


It's good to be home. I can't wait to take C-Money and Billbo to the beach this summer! It will be so much fun with my two favorite men!

Yesterday, I headed back to the real world...gross. I went to a CLE (continuing legal education class) and ended up there alone after my co-workers backed out. I guess my mom's good luck rubbed off on me, though, because they drew names at the end of the class to determine the winner of a new iPad 2 and they drew my name! I won an iPad 2!! WINNING. Monday 100000000, Holly 1. Take that, Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I know! We need new pics soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Is his hair red? So far Remi's is brown, but that was the #1 questions people asked when he came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is red, although, it looks much more red in pictures. It seems like it changes from day to day...sometimes strawberry blonde, sometimes much more red. I am a little biased but it is pretty cute :)

    Remi is adorable!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete