Thursday, January 20, 2011

Six Months with a Mean Mommy.


Today, I took C-LO for his 6 month checkup. I took a few pictures of him before we left the house and while he still loved and trusted me.


Here he is, smiling and unsuspecting.

Here we are at the doctor's office...still thinking all is well. C weighed in at 17 lbs, 11 3/4 oz and stretched to 27 inches long. Our little baby is growing!

Then, some mean lady came in and gave him shots. And I let her. In fact, I assisted by holding his hands down. He was not a happy camper. See?

I finally calmed him down with a bottle but as you can see, he is still eyeing me with those suspicious eyes. I'm sorry, buddy. It's for your own good.


On a positive note, C seems to have forgiven me and has not been cranky or tired today after having his shots. Knock on wood...




No comments:

Post a Comment