Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Morning After


So...we survived our first night with Berry and it went so well! Especially considering we had the added presence of Berry's Uncle Fulmer staying with us! She slept nearly all night and was such a little darling. I took lots of pictures but you'll just have to take my word for it since I have not located my computer cord and since my sister forgot to bring me the fun picture uploading device she has. She remembered to bring me dinner, though, so I forgave her.

Berry did get a good morning football workout (just like her namesake...football is in her blood). I took a picture of that with my phone so I was able to upload it.

Buster is still adjusting to life with his little sister but I have every confidence that, with time, he will grow to love her. He still refuses to look at her except when she is touching one of his toys. He is very protective of his toys and is not into sharing. Although, he loves to play with Berry's toys and eat her food when no one is looking so he is not afraid to ask her to share her things. We're going to have to teach him some manners!

I'm hopeful that we will have a playdate soon between Berry and our friend, Mable. Mable is Jared and Kelly's new bullmastiff puppy and you can check her out at www.kellyandjared.blogspot.com.

Well I hope everyone is enjoying March Madness! Go Vols!

1 comment:

  1. Buster and Berry's relationship sounds a lot like Knox and my parents dog, Willie, relationship. Hope Buster takes to her.

    ReplyDelete