Monday, March 22, 2010

Berry is so popular




First, let me just say that our new puppy, Berry, is the cutest thing ever. She is also the smartest. She slept through the night last night, which sent her stock soaring in my book! I have finally procured a device that allows me to upload pictures from my camera so you can all see how cute she is. There were pictures on my camera that had not yet been uploaded since my niece's 2nd birthday. She just celebrated her 3rd on March 8th. I am a loser. I will definitely need to get it together picture-wise before our human child gets here in July!

I took her to the vet today and she was seriously so popular. The vet insisted on holding her until I was done paying and ready to leave. My little girl is so cool. Buster is really starting to warm up to her, too, so I'm really relieved. My vet suggested a book for puppies called "Puppy's First Steps." Has anyone read it? As I previously mentioned, I love reading and think that reading is the key to knowledge and happiness so I may buy it. In true nerd form, though, I'll do a little research on the book before buying it.

2 comments:

  1. Our vet suggested it too. Where do you go? I think I'm ordering it off Amazon this week!

    ReplyDelete