Friday, February 25, 2011

Beet the Beet Up

This is a follow up to my Silence of the Lambs previous beet post. I froze the beets (sidenote for people who cook their kids' food ahead of time, beets freeze well) and decided to give them a go today because Carter was NOT feeling the broccoli. Weird, because broccoli is the least disgusting thing I've fed him this week. Oh well. Back to the beets.

Here they are again in all of their staining, smelly glory



This is C's patented "get that camera out of my face and feed me something, woman" look:
The first bite went down well. Gross for me, good for C.
"Seriously, with the camera again, ma?"
That bite had some bite! Not really. It was the flash, but it's funnier to think the beets gave him that face.
Need.More.Beets.
"Woah, those beets tasted way better than they smelled."

So, in short, C-Note liked the beets. I don't think I will make them again anyway. They smelled like dirt. I tasted them because I was curious. They tasted like dirt, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment