Monday, May 9, 2011

A Mother's Day to Remember



I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mommy yesterday, and it was wonderful. I looked back through some pictures and took time to enjoy the wonderful blessing I have been given. I am so lucky that God chose me to be C's mom.

C-Bizz is a good gift giver, too...he learned from his daddy. He got me a day at the spa. YAY.

Here's a look back at the last 10 months of my wonderful life as a mom!

First family picture


One more of my faves from C Tate!
Sweetest face in the world.
C's first Tennessee tailgate.

First snow

St. Patrick's Day at the baseball field.


I love you to the moon, buddy. Thanks for making me a mommy.

I'd also like to give a big shout out to my sister

and my mom
two of the most amazing moms I know. I don't know who I would be without you both! Love you and Happy Mother's Day!




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! Happy first Mother's Day!! Hope to see y'all soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet post! your little guy is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete