Saturday, May 1, 2010

Making Progress

We are finally making progress on baby Carter's nursery. Today, Carter's Grumpy and Aunt Haley came over (with his cousins Emerson and Gracie) to help us paint and it looks great! I was nervous to choose a paint color...you never know how it will look when the whole wall is covered and dry (hence the bizarre color of my master bathroom which was much cuter on the swatch than all over the wall). The nursery looks pretty good, though, and I can't wait to get his crib and other furniture in so that it will actually look like a nursery instead of an empty room.

It's starting to sink in that we are really about to expand our family by one little person (and a TON of stuff). I have about 9 1/2 weeks left and little C will be here!

I will post pics of his nursery once it's done for anyone who is interested. I always like to look at other people's nurseries.

No comments:

Post a Comment