Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Changes are coming!

As most of my avid readers know, I am having a baby this summer and Billy and I are over the moon about it. Baby Carter is just the first of the big changes that are headed our way, though. We are moving into a new house within the next several weeks and putting our first home on the market and behind us. I am really excited about the new house, but it definitely needs some touches so that I can make this house my own home. Lucky for me, I think Billy is afraid that I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown (and he may be right) so when we went to Home Depot yesterday, he didn't even blink when I insisted on changing every single cabinet handle in the house. We bought 62 cabinet handles and headed straight for lighting, where I convinced Billy that we simply had to replace the ceiling fan in the living room. I will post before and after pics as we go, but for now, feast your eyes on our first change. I loathed these cabinet handles. They were just not my style. Now we have simple ones that are much more my taste.


GOODBYE



HELLO


3 comments: