Saturday, June 11, 2011

Green with Envy

I haven't done a food post in a while so I decided I'd share this morning's breakfast with you all.

Feast your eyes on the Green Monster. (I certainly cannot claim credit for this delicious smoothie. I first learned of them through Morgan and Anna's former blog, and my favorite food blogger makes them on the reg).

Mine this morning was delicious.

A handful of frozen, fresh organic strawberries

1/2 of a banana, sliced

A generous, heaping handful of organic baby spinach (don't be a wus...you can't even taste it)

A dash of sweetener (I used blue agave but you can use whatever suits your fancy)

Add a few ice cubes, a splash of milk or almond milk and blend!

Enjoy
Aren't you green with envy? (Obviously not of my less than stellar photography skills)


I am SO glad summer is here and we finally have fresh fruit to add to the mix! I spent a small fortune yesterday getting fresh fruit and produce for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment